5 tips for caring for
There are a few simple things you can do to make sure your treatment goes as smoothly as possible.
- Brush after every meal: brush around your brackets to ensure no food is hiding.
- Use the mouthwash and brushes we provide: these have been made specifically with braces in mind and will help you maintain good
- Don’t chew gum or eat hard sweets: you could damage or even break the brackets and archwires on your braces, requiring an additional visit
to our practice.
- Avoid acidic and sugary drinks: these types of drinks can harm the health of your teeth and may promote cavities.
- Err on the side of caution: if you’re concerned about your teeth or braces at any time, contact us and we’ll help you right away.